Hi! I’m Vanessa, and I’m happy to offer Blog Coaching for Bloggers and Bacon readers. I have over a decade of experience in working with and in pretty much every business type available: small businesses, professional associations, universities, consultancies, multinational companies, governments and not-for-profits. I have a degree in anthropology (which basically means I’m an over-analysing nerd) and I’m studying a postgraduate degree in Social Change and Development.
A blog coach is someone who is there to support you in your blogging journey. For all the wonderful things that technology can give you – like blogging – it can also be an isolating experience. It’s nice to have someone in your corner to be there when you don’t know what to do next. Blog coaching offered is primarily by email.
Are you my ideal client?
There are lots of ways to tell if working together will suit us. The main one is to read this blog or my personal blog! It will give you a good sense of who I am and what I know about blogging. The other factors I’ve identified in making you my ideal client are:
- You’re fairly new to blogging – probably in your first year or two
- You want your blog to be a part or full time business
- You know blogging isn’t a ‘get rich quick’ scheme and that blogging can be hard work
- You’d love some personal help because searching the internet for specific answers rarely work
Just a few of the areas I can help you with:
- What options are available to take to make your blog into a business and which options suit your skills (hint: sponsored posts are not the only way to make money as a blogger!)
- What steps you need to take to get the blog to a business
- Identifying your niche & standing out
Working with Brands
- How to find the brand that suits your blog
- How to pitch to them
- Maintaining a relationship with a brand for the future
- Getting through writers block
- Content strategy development
- Finding a style that suits you and your readers
How it works:
Take a look below and decide which type of coaching suits you best.
$350/month (or 4 payments of $90 per month)
$750/three months (or 4 payments of $190 per month)
- Full email support on all the topics listed above
- A maximum turn around of 48 hours on any email
- The ability to pick my brain
- Tips on how to optimise blogging
Quick Consultation – $50 for half an hour
- A Skype consultation for half an hour to cover any topics you need help with
- A summary of our conversation with action points
How do I buy this?
Firstly, send me an email to email@example.com and let me know:
- Your blog name & URL (or blog topic if you haven’t started blogging yet)
- What your blogging goals are
- Your main questions
Why do I want you to do this? I don’t want you to spend your money if we’re not a good fit. Equally, I want to spend my time helping those who are most suited to me.
I have a question about blog coaching!
I love questions. I’ve answered some over here, or you can comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll answer it.